Monday, October 02, 2006

Here a Mummy, there a Mummy...


I used to be a Sr. Illustrator at Warner Bros. Studio Stores, probably would still be there if they didn't close them down. I'm at Disney Consumer Products now, and I've never been happier. I spent a few minutes this morning putting Winnie the Pooh into a Mummy costume, as part of our Fall '07 design program; and it reminded me of this piece.
I apologize for the crappy reproduction. It's a scan of a lousy color copy of a marker rendering. If I find the original art I'll post it, but this will have to do for now. This art was created for a Halloween T-Shirt collection, but WB pulled the plug on them.

They did that a lot.

3 comments:

richtuzon said...

this is an awesome old school marker illustration, Vince. You'd be a monster in photoshop.

Vince M said...

Thanks for the compliment, Rich. Your artwork and your attitude are very inspiring.

John T. Quinn 3rd said...

are you guys kissing?

ok, it's true. your marker renderings are ridiculously good. guess i need a mint.